- Synchronize our payment processing with your existing restaurant software such as Aloha, NCR, Micros, and many more
- Reduce risk of fraud with EMV equipment and PCI compliance
- Transfer restaurant tabs, add gratuity, and pay at the table option
Preferred Payments Offers Restaurant
Specific POS Hardware & Software
All Restaurant POS Systems
& Accounts Receive
- Next Day Funding
- Reporting & Analytics
- Batch Settlement Reports
- Paper and Electronic Statements
- Direct Account Representative
Preferred Payments has all the tools available to provide any restaurant
- EMV Chip Cards, Mag Stripe, Signature & Pin Debit, EBT, and Gift Cards
- Apple Pay & Samsung Pay
- Daily Batch Settlements
- Ethernet or Dial Connection
- Add Tip
Point of Sale
- Employee Management and Timeclock
- Inventory and Supply Management
- Table Management
- Open Tabs and Split Checks
- Offer Promotions & Discounts (Preset Happy
- Hour pricing, holiday specials, etc)
- Custom Menu with Preset Modifers
Bluetooth and Wireless
- All features from the countertop terminal
- Completely wireless and your choice ofBluetooth or Cellular Service Connection
- Home base for charging
Tips and Tricks!
- We will transfer your current menu over if you are shopping fo r a new POS system.
- Restaurants will need to start accepting payments at the table due to the EMV shift, give us a call to find out more and what hardware we have to offer.
- Allow customers to order pick up or deliver off from their mobile device.
- Add tip functionality, accept reservations, and manage your tables.
Did You Know?
69.9% of restaurants are adding Mobile POS
46.4% of restaurants are now delivering personalized promotions and rewards
44.1% of restaurants are looking to add tablet integrationStatista: