- Credit-Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Etc.
- Debit – Visa, MasterCard
- Fleet Cards – Voyager, Wright Express, FuelMan, Visa and MasterCard fleet cards
- Support the transmission of required Level 3 fleet data elements, including odometer reading, net fuel price, type of service, item quantity and more
- Gift Cards
- EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer)
- Electronic Check Services
Preferred Payments has a team devoted to your C-store and gas station credit card processing needs.
Identifying The Problem
We understand the hurdles you may encounter and deliver the products and services you need in this highly-competitive industry. First and foremost, using a fuel specific program over a standard retail program will allow you to lower costs and accept fleet cards.
The Preferred Solution
Our experience has shown that on average more than 15% of gas station sales come from some type of fleet card. Having the ability to accept fleet cards and utilizing fuel specific rates will greatly increase revenue. Preferred Payments integrates with multiple petro-Point of Sale systems and fuel control modules currently in use. Please see below for more information on the advantages and equipment options available to Preferred merchants.LEARN MORE
Preferred Payments believes
in direct accountability.
Accept All Payments
Preferred Payments Benefits
- Fuel Specific Rates
- Next Day Funding
- Dedicated Account Representative
- EMV & Mobile Equipment
- U.S. Based, 24-hour service and support
- PCI Compliance, Security & Fraud Prevention
- Pay-at-the-Pump Processing Integration Verfone RubyVerifone Topaz / SaphireGilbarco G-SiteGilbarco Passport
- Stand Alone Terminal ProcessingVerifoneIngenicoFDClover
Preferred Payments Believes Strongly In Having Direct Accountability
For this reason, each merchant will receive a direct account representative. This U.S. based account representative will be your first point of contact and will be familiar with your account and the specific needs of your business. Any questions or concerns you have will go directly through this representative and will eliminate hours of wasted time on hold with overseas call centers. Let Preferred Payments show you why we are the most trusted processor by Gas Stations & C-Stores nationwide.LEARN MORE
Tips and Tricks!
- Bifurcated fuel accounts will lower interchange costs by an average of .50%
- Automated Fuel Dispensers have until October of 2017 to convert to EMV, or liability will be shifted.
- Integrate directly with Pay at the Pump systems such as Ruby, Sapphire & Wayne Fueling Systems.
Did You Know?
78% of consumers fueling up pay by plastic, according to results from the 2015 NACS Consumer Fuels Survey.
40 million Americans fill up fuel every day
30 million American’s pay at the pump using a credit or debit cardSource: nacsonline.com