- Monthly residual revenue share for each member that make the transition to Preferred Payments.
- Track the progress of your partnership with access to our Preferred Partner CRM.
Preferred Payments works with associations across the country and has many successful partnerships and affinity programs in place.
Why Partner with Preferred Payments?
Preferred Payments works with associations across the country and has many successful partnerships and affinity programs in place. Ultimately we are a relationship based company and our goal is to build long lasting relationships while supplying the best credit card processing for associations. We believe in providing our partners and their members with the highest quality merchant services at the lowest possible cost. Preferred Payments takes direct accountability for the setup, implementation and ongoing growth of our association partners and their members businesses.BECOME A PREFERRED PARTNER
A great way to generate non-dues revenue and add an additional layer of value to joining the association.
Members receive reduced processing fees, a custom tailored merchant account and a direct account representative for life.
We believe that savings, product performance and customer service are the standard to a successful partnership and a happy member base.
Benefits to the Association
- Custom built landing page tailored to the needs of your association and members.
- Industry news, product updates and cost saving announcements targeted to your members.
- Notification to members that our partnership and been formed
- Cost saving member benefits including discounted rates and equipment
- Preferred Payments will provide content and cover mailer costs and postage
- Give members the opportunity for free merchant statement analysis and lower costs associated with accepting credit cards
- A trusted provider that will provide service and support that your members deserve
- Members want to support the association that supports them
Benefitsto the Members
- Members receive a direct account representative that will be their single point of contact for the life of their business.
- 100 % US based service and support eliminating overseas call centers and long hold times.
- Preferred Payments will assist members with every aspect of the payment cycle from setup and implementation to authorization, settlement and funding.
- Staff training, webinars when applicable, and 24 hour US based technical support
Members Pricing & Benefits
- Corporate discount rates 40% lower than industry standard
- Lifetime rate-lock guaranteed
- Free rate review & quote
- Free next day funding
- Free terminal programs available
- Free set up and free integration
Industry Leading Equipment & Security
- Point of Sale, Chip Card Terminals, Mobile processing solutions
- Direct integration with QuickBooks, Authorize.net and hundreds of 3rd party software providers
- Web-based reporting tools to help members manage payment transactions through a variety of comprehensive reports, available anytime.
- PCI Compliance, fraud monitoring and chargeback prevention & resolution
What do we ask for in return?
- Add us to you member benefit or affinity programs page
- Send out a partnership announcement. We will take care of the heavy lifting and provide content for email blasts or direct mailers
- Give Preferred Payments the opportunity to earn your business and provide your association and its members a trusted partner in the payment space