Your payment processing capabilities will be greatly expanded by accepting ACH payments. With ACH processing, you can debit or credit a customer’s checking account. Preferred Payments offers a variety of reliable, secure solutions to reduce costs and efficiently accept electronic check payments.
Automated payments with ACH processing will enable you to set up specific dollar amounts and dates for automatic debits for your customers. This is a great feature for memberships, subscriptions and other recurring payments, and simplifies checks and e-payments, while also speeding up the deposit timeframe.
With ACH You Will Receive
- Expedited deposits into your bank account
- Electronically deposited checks
- No monthly minimums
- Training and technical support
- Low rates
- Custom Recurring Billing
Tips and Tricks!
- ACH your customers on a recurring basis, i.e. weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.
- Speed up your funding with ACH processing by processing checks electronically
- Expand your options by offering e-check as a form of payment on your website
Did You Know?
- ACH Volume Increased by 5.5% last year
- Approximately 4.98 billion transactions moving approximately $10.6 trillion were conducted within one quarter.
- Source: NACHA the Electronic Payments Association© 2016 NACHA