- EMV Chip Cards, Mag Stripe, Signature & Pin Debit, EBT, and Gift Cards
- Apple Pay & Samsung Pay
- Daily Batch Settlements
- Ethernet or Dial Connection
- Add Tip
Perfect for Quick Service
Establishments & Cafes
Preferred Payments keeps your rates low while
giving you the functionality you need.
All Quick ServiceAccounts Receive
- Next Day Funding
- Reporting & Analytics
- Batch Settlement Reports
- Paper and Electronic Statements
- Direct Account Representative
Bluetooth and Wireless
- All features from the countertop terminal Completely wireless and your choice of
- Bluetooth or Cellular Service Connection
- Home base for charging
Point of Sale
Need a more robust solution that offers a large variety of functionality? Preferred Payments works with over 50 Point of Sale systems and softwares. Take a look at our reviews here, we can set you up with any system that includes our discounted pricing on software and hardware.
POS Quick ServeFeatures
- Employee management and timeclock
- Custom menu building
- Add tip & gratuity
- Emailed Receipts
- Rewards & Loyalty Programs
Tips and Tricks!
- We will transfer your current menu over if you Use mobile line buster devices to interact with customers and keep lines moving.
- Provide loyalty and gift card options to your valued customers to give them an incentive to return.
- Accept Apple Pay to keep your line moving quickly.
Did You Know?
In 2015, the quick service restaurant sector generated 273.0 billion U.S. dollars in consumer spending.
40% of responding smartphone payment users used their device to pay for food and drinks in a quick serve restaurant.
33% of 25-34 year olds say they expect to use their smartphone to pay at restaurants.statista.com: